Participants words from the Grand Canyon!

Grand Canyon Quotes


“Pictures don’t do it justice” – Jessie Oheler, Kings Moutain, NC           
           
“The scenery was so surreal it makes me appreciate everything that God put on earth” – Lydon Gaddy, Wingate, NC

“The view was so surreal and I enjoyed the hike” -Wyatt Ford, Cherryville, NC

“’Bout died.  It was so worth it though” – Madelyn Mclain, Statesville, NC

“Too beautiful to explain”- Mackenzie Bloom, Mooresville, NC

“I like the pretty colors” - Justin Turner, Denver, NC
           
“WOW…”-Patrick Inman, Ocean Isle Beach, NC

“The sunrise in NC may be pretty but the sunrise in the Grand Canyon is prettier” -Harlee Austin, Cherryville, NC

“The most unrealistic view.” – Riley Huffman, Cherryville, NC

“The Grand Canyon is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.” – Kayley Sparrow, Cherryville, NC

“The view was so stunning it seemed fake.” – Bryce Masek, Fort Mill, SC

“My Go-Pro takes bad pictures.” – Trevor Prevette, Reedsville, NC

“I agree that you have to really come see it to take it in. True beauty. Pictures just ain’t good enough.” – Ethan Martin, Monroe, NC

“The Grand Canyon was absolutely breathtaking.” -Bailey McGuire, Mayodan, NC

“The view was absolutely stunning. Pictures do not do it justice.” – Abby Johnson, Madison, NC

“Pictures can’t compare to the real thing. It’s amazing.” – Autumn Burchell, Eden, NC

“The Grand Canyon took my breath away, literally.” – Allison Dobyns, Mooresville, NC

“Very neat.” – Walker Perryman, Beaufort, SC

“Definitely grand.”  - Landon Roseberry, Hiddennite, NC

“The view was absolutely amazing. I would’ve taken so many pictures if my camera didn’t die 20 minutes into the hike.” – Mackenzie Hedger, Mooresville, NC

“Not going to lie, it was pretty grand.” - Emmy Letts, Gastonia, NC

“Such a pretty hike, I could’ve hiked it for days there.” - Kennan Baker, Apex, NC

“It was so pretty and it was an amazing hike.” - Kennedy Meek, Gastonia, NC

“The hike was so pretty and I had such a good time. Hydrate or Dydrate!” – Fiona Reed, Cornelius, NC

“The canyon was so amazing and it’s been the best part of the trip so far.” – Adam Datsko, Fort Mill, SC

“It is soooo much more incredible than I imagined.” – Ethan Thrower, Gastonia, NC

“Best canyon on TWB.” – Lindy Nishek, Lincolnton, NC

“Absolutely breathtaking , and mom I needed the tank top.” - Maddy Hedger, Mooresville, NC

“It was a lot prettier than I expected.” – Grace Brady, Laurinburg, NC

“I petted a squirrel.” – Nicole Bolton, Gastonia, NC

“Probably the prettiest view I’ve ever seen and an amazing hike.” -Jennifer McHenry, Huntersville, NC

“The Grand Canyon made me realize how amazing our country truly is.” – Lauren Hooks, Lumberton, NC

“I really enjoyed the hike down and taking pictures, but the hike back up was truly terrible.” -Blaine Lewis, Gastonia, NC

“That view is so beautiful no matter how many times you see it.” -Katherine Cupp, Cramerton, NC

“I hiked it in vans.” – Saywer McIntire, Laurinburg, NC

“Totally worth the hike.” - Carter Church, Raleigh, NC

“That’s what she said.” -Caleb Brannock, Ridgeway, VA

“That’s a hole if I ever done seen one.” -Cam Far, Prosperity, SC

“This is God’s country.” -Ford Golden, Cherryville, NC

“It wasn’t really that hot.” -Miller Plaster, Shelby, NC

“I LOVED hiking the Grand Canyon with my TWB family.” -Madalyn Finger, Sherrills Ford, NC

“I pooped in the Grand Canyon.” -Luke Smith, Belmont, NC

“Google pics doesn’t do this place justice.” -Kenna Mullins, Mooresville, NC

“The Grand Canyon was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure anything can top it.” -Carleigh Carter, Laurinburg, NC

“The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, will never forget it.” -Amanda Plaster, Reedsville, NC

“It is unbelievable, I’m speechless.” -Gracie Hine, Irmo, SC

“It was truly breathtaking.” – Katie Cuswick, Statesville, NC

“It’s so beautiful as all the people here.” – Jo Brennan, Wilmington, NC

“Now that’s what I call a squirrel.”- Amber Cloyd, Mount Holly, NC

“There simply aren’t words to perfectly describe the Grand Canyons beauty and amazement.” -Brooklyn Walkis, Oxford, NC

“The Grand Canyon was absolutely breathtaking no matter how many times you see it.” -Rece Guy, Shelby, NC

“So beautiful it looked like a backdrop of a movie set.” -Ava Gant, Belmont, NC

“I sat on a cactus.” -Will Pattinson, Gastonia, NC

“Pictures can not do justice to the views of the Grand Canyon.” -Piper Smith, Monroe, NC

“I am so excited I got to experience the beauty of the canyon.” -Betsy Bowdish, Raleigh, NC

“The Grand Canyon is like my mom; beautiful but scary when you get too close to the edge.” -Matt Ferrara, Mooresville, NC

“I got Dallas’ fav pic” -Nicholas Shiles, Gastonia, NC

“ Favorite part of the grand canyon? The squirrels” -Caroline Clemmer, Gastonia, NC

“I pet a squirrel and fell almost 28 times, it was a good day”- Ava Reeder, Laurinburg, NC

“The Grand Canyon gets it’s drip from his walk, not his walk from his drip” -Corbin Allen, Gastonia, NC

“In the immortal words of Jay Z: ‘that was lit.’” -Chris Flemming, Wilmington, NC

“The view is too large and beautiful to be able to fully comprehend.” -Tulia Lampropoulos, Mooresville, NC

“I’ve never felt more of God’s presence then I did seeing the beauty, feeling, and atmosphere of the Grand Canyon.” -Athena Ross, Grover, NC

“You have to see it in person to understand how great it is.” -Erin Duty, Denver, NC

“When two wonders of the World meet.” -Scout Stamey, Gastonia, NC

“By far the most amazing destination in North America” -Jackson Laney, Lousiville, KY

“Choose from this day whom you will serve.  As for me and my house, we will serve the lord.”          -Joshua Bowen, Whiteville, NC

“Never buy a camelbak from Walmart.” -Johnny Grigg, Summerville, NC